Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wine Country

Last weekend I visited wine country! Missouri wine country! The trip started out in St. Louis, where we hit up a few cute restaurants.



I didn't see Nelly, but I came upon this lovely STL scene of City Museum. What's not to love?! There's a Ferris wheel (on a roof!) and a praying mantis who appears to be attacking the wheel. I didn't get a chance to take a ride, but I'll be back.


Blondie's was the perfect spot for a girl's brunch, complete with mimosas!


My newest arm party - the red version. Also, wear your seat belt. I do.



The view from Oak Glenn Winery was fabulous. I even spotted a deer grazing by a little inlet. My favorite winery was Adam Puchta, though. What can I say, I like crackers and cookies that coordinate with my drinks!


I strongly suggest that anyone in the Midwest check out Hermann, MO. Be sure to take the trolley with Kevin!

No comments:

Post a Comment