Sunday, April 8, 2012

Rebirthday

Today we celebrated my mom's birthday combined with Easter. The day started out with a church performance by my parents. They played "Have I Told You Lately" by Van Morrison. It was originally written as a prayer, not a love song, so it was actually very fitting. Who knew? Then we continued on the day with eating, a geocache Easter egg hunt, a poisonous snake discovery, and such.


I made a strawberry shortcake trifle and actually made my own whipped cream! No Cool Whip for this chick! Unfortunately, I didn't make enough, but I guess it still looks okay.


Cute Direct Imports from Hallmark! So fitting for an Easter BBQ.


Smoked Gouda...


 Sausages...


Geocached! My parents make Easter hard!


Bright colors/self photo while learning to geocache!

No comments:

Post a Comment