Monday, February 11, 2013

Minnesnowta

My lovely friends and I ventured to the great white north (Minneapolis) this weekend. What were we thinking going to Minnesota in February?! We were thinking - I really want to drink a lot of wine and get trapped in a blizzard!

*****

Does anyone utilized Pedialyte as much as I do to cure those days after you drink a box of wine? Well you should. Sometimes I crave Pedialyte, not because I feel sick, but because I'm pretty sure I could feel better!


We bought these lovely BFF necklaces from Francesca's


We took pictures of random things: owl necklace, tassel necklace, turquoise flower ring, Essie nails in Turquoise and Caicos, Holly Lolly nails, and of course a Franzia box.


When we weren't drinking Pedialyte, we had delicious espresso!


We stole some guys glasses/he left them at our home. Looking geek chic, huh?!


Then we drove home in a blizzard... followed by rain, followed by fog, followed by wind. Oh Midwestern travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment