Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Book Club - Sarah's Key

Tonight the Ya-Ya Sister Pantshood had their first book club meeting. The book of choice was Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay. Umm, only about 45% of the sisterhood actually read the book, but it's all good. We did cool things to make up for our literary shortcomings. 



I made these chocolate fluffy things from this recipe. I added caramel to some. I highly recommend doing so yourself.




My sista made these mini "key" lime pies. Adorbs!



We also wore key necklaces in honor of Sarah's Key.



There were "French braids" to go along with the French setting of the book.



And, of course, we brought along a "Key"stone Light.



Anywho, next book needs to be a little more lighthearted. Let me know if you have any suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment